Create a short cut to your success through mentorship
Every property is different. If you need help or guidance on anything life throws at you, why not book some time to get advice from a mentor?
Mentorship is set up as pay-as-you-go. You book sessions as and when you need them, as many or as little as you want. No HUGE costs for mentorship programmes that you never finish!
Active Property Investors
We teach from experience.
One on One Time
Discuss any topic.
We introduce you to our network
Taurai is the co-fouder and CEO of M5 Property Addicts, the podcast host for M5 Successful Friends and he has won the investor of the year 2019 - big leagues award. He specialises in
- Raising private finance,
- Negotiations and deal structuring,
- Communications and managing investors.
- Room rentals, multi-let and multi-family buildings
- He specialises in Johannesburg CBD, East Rand and Durban areas.
Retha van Rooyen
Retha is the co-founder and CFO for M5 Property Addicts as well as the founder and director at My Student House. She specialises in
- Student accommodation, back to back deals, raising private money, investor proposals, rent to rent strategies.
- For your property business she can assist with marketing, accounting and tools to use.
- Changing your mindset from an employee to an entrepreneur.
- She specialises in the Cape Town and Pretoria areas.
Genevieve is a Certified Life Coach, Sourcing Specialist and director of her company FHC Consulting and she specialises in:
- Mindset and Life coaching.
- Getting started with Property Investing Fundamentals.
- How to become a Sourcing Agent.
- She specialises in helping people get started and unstuck in property investing.
Bevin is the CEO of Frost Peak which is a property management company specialising in managing properties for investors to ensure maximum returns. Bevin specialises in:
- Commercial and residential maintenance, ensuring pro-active as well as emergency maintenance is in place.
- Property management. Managing difficult tenants, taking on existing tenants from sellers.
- Managing electricity and water usage on properties
- Managing payments.
- Working with remote teams.
Elize le Roux
Elize is a property lawyer and founder of Xpello a company specialising in evictions. She spends a lot of her time in court and at the rental tribunal managing the eviction process for property investors. She specialises in:
- Evictions. Evicting of difficult tenants and eviction insurance
- Coaching rental agents to acquire and manage tenants to ensure payment and compliance
- Rental tribunal hearings
Hubert is a builder by trade, he has built 50+ houses in the affordable and luxury homes space and also do flipping for a living. He specialises in:
- Flipping properties and new build properties
- Building cost and renovation cost estimations
- Compliance and regulations for subdivision and building new houses and blocks of flats
- Estimating and building blocks of flats